Monday, October 2, 2017

     I have seen a bunch of other folks doing the 31 days of Halloween films, so I figured I have more than probably over 100 horror films in my collection I haven't seen.  What the hell my 31 day challenge, I accept. Day 1 I started with something I had heard was extremely gross and unsettling, "Inside" a film by Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo, released through Dimension Extreme in 2007.  This piece of work is extremely brutal, violent, and very disturbing.  I was absolutely shocked by what was put forth by the main actresses Beatrice Dalle and Alysson Paradis, some of the scenes were very hardcore.  It was by far one of the films that grabs you and never lets go, if you can handle it.  A woman loses her husband by accident, and gets a strange visitor on Christmas Eve and wants her unborn child.  What ensues is extreme in every sense of the word on what a woman will do to save her unborn child.  I highly recommend this film to anyone who believes they can stomach it.  It shows great courage in filmmaking and the power we possess to save family at all cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment