Thursday, October 5, 2017

    Day 4 I ventured into "The Autopsy Of Jane Doe" yet another film I heard great things about, even a blurb by Stephen King on box.  I went into this with high hopes, and it did not disappoint in the slightest, Jane Doe arrives at the father and son team of morticians for examination.  With no visible trauma, they have little to go on upon further inspection things get surreal.  Is she dead?  She was found in the basement of a home of brutally murdered family.  But no clues as to who, why, and how she died.  this film is a creeper slowly developing into something you can't stop watching.  Powerful acting abound with some A-listers from some small to big hits.  But overall I can't stress enough to see this one. Is a top ten of 2016 in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment