Sunday, October 8, 2017

     Day 7, I took advice from FB friends who've, for the most part, said good things about "Cult of Chucky".  I can't even tell you which number this is I haven't seen one since Tiffany showed up.  But I must say if this is any indication of how there going to be I'm in. I really thought the concept was great the acting was top notch, and the storyline all fit.  It was good to see Brad Dourif's daughter started acting, he is the voice of chucky, for those unfortunate.  Seeing Andy all grown up was a nice surprise, to me anyhow, he has grown a lot since I remember him.  The overall feel of the movie was great, and the amount of blood/gore, actually surprised me.  It wasn't over-the-top but a nice compliment to the movie.  If you haven't seen a Chucky film, like me, you should enjoy this as a comeback of sorts.  Mr. Mancini did a great job bringing Tom Holland's original concept new life I believe.  It is on Netflix or available for purchase now, good Halloween treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment