Saturday, October 7, 2017

     Day 6 I feel critics are going to be the death of me.  This entry is another highly recommended horror film "Excision".  It has a lot going for it acting wise, it is filled with TV stars and great B-listers, but somehow feels like they were going through the motions.  Obviously I wasn't impressed, the story revolves around a high school girl who has psychosexual fantasies, that revolve around graphic surgical procedures, which sounds good, but nope.  She has an uptight mother, who she hates, a chronically-ill sister who she adores and wants to lose her virginity to the popular guy in school.  She has trouble dealing with reality, and in the end, does unspeakable things.  But it all feels unengaging to me, I wasn't impressed like the critics.  Enter at your own risk, it's a yay or nay thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment