Sunday, October 29, 2017

     Day 23 I decided on "You're Next" cause of all the great things I had heard.  Well I was disappointed, it was good, but not great.  It starts with a family of brothers getting together for a family reunion of sorts.  It goes bad when in fighting between brothers, then a home invasion starts.  Things really go downhill then, between fighting amongst themselves to trying to hold off the killers in the home invasion.  They weren't looking for money they wanted them dead.  Barbara Crampton was in this film, which I love her acting, but I could not wait to have her killed off, she played a wining wife of one of the brothers, can't stand all the wining.  It also starred Robert Moran, who I loathe, he always has this aura of I'm better than you acting, couldn't wait for him to die off either.  The true star of the show was Sharni Vinson, she acted tough as nails.  She was a bright surprise in this film.  I look forward to her future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment