Tuesday, October 3, 2017

     I don't need to have anyone say I'm a day off, I watch them at before bed and review them over the day, in my mind, to be able to give my thoughts.  So day 2 brought on one I had heard great things about "Cell Count".  Looks awesome but fell flat, I expected more, the effects were great, the story and acting lacked substance.  After finding out his wife was dying, he lent her to an experimental treatment facility, that was more built like a prison.  His wife mysteriously got better quickly, but wasn't allowed to leave.  Then they meet the others and realize something is wrong.  Clocking in at a mere 95 minutes it felt like over 2 hours.  Very slow paced leading to an unfulfilling end.  I would recommend it if you have nothing else to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment