Sunday, October 29, 2017

     Day 28 I went to see "Jigsaw" and it follows the other films to a tee.  Wanna play a game, Jigsaw, is back, after he died?  The answer lies within the movie, I will not spoil it.  But this movie explains it good, and some more of Jigsaw's past is explained.  Five people get trapped in his game this time round, for various reasons, and the deaths are most brutal, gory, and fantastic yet.  I really enjoyed, what is becoming, a Halloween staple, which I can see another sequel.  Needless to say if it makes money another one is coming, and I see no reason it shouldn't.  The FX are awesome, as per, all the others.  The feel of the film is good, it hasn't wore me out yet.  Always new and graphic deaths, along with the people who deserve it.  Some of these are relentless now, they hit me on a new level.  I recommend this film highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment