Monday, October 31, 2016

    This interview is with the vicious killer Klagger, some of you may have witnessed the short he is off looking for support to make it a full feature.  This interview was granted to me to spare my life!  These 10 questions are with Joseph Klagger:


1. Were you angered or overjoyed that someone visited your dark evil grave to awake you and free your black heart?

Joe Klagger (JK):  Angered, clearly.


Steve (S):  Clearly a great answer

2.  Are you madder at your company or your co-workers for not finding your body for a proper burial?

JK:  Hell has designed the state I am in. They couldn't find my body due to my corpse being surged from my spirit returning to it and erupting.

S:  wow never expected that

3.  This is a question I have asked every interviewee, what is your favorite horror film, outside your own?

JK:  Jaws and The Shining.

S:  Great answer many like Jaws

4.  Does it give you joy and fulfillment when they run away and attempt to fight back?

JK:   Neither, I just want them gone.

S:  That surprised me I would think there would be some pleasure in it

5.  What gives you the most satisfaction in killing?

JK:  There is no satisfaction in killing, the presence of human life is painful to my rotting soul. The life must be extinguished.

S:  I get it now

6.  Another question I ask everyone, what do most people not know about you but should?

JK:  My wife had a miscarriage after my death. This fact alone has a lot to do with the story of Joseph Klagger.

S:  very sorry she had to go through such pain alone, you obviously weren't always evil then.

7..What makes you a great killer?

JK:  There is nothing great about being a plot in hell's vision.

S:  No I can see why


8.  You seem to have an insatiable need to kill, where does it come from?

JK:  Life and death is pain.

S:  Oh I understand now

9.  Do you feel like a Devil's pawn, or do you have a have vendetta?

JK:  Very much a devil's pawn.

S:  Well that has to really suck

10.  Not that I want to be on your killing list, I am going to let you promote your Kickstarter campaign for a full length film for which I have donated?

JK:  Thank you very much Steve. I really appreciate you and everyone contributing to my story being told.

S:  I suggest people donate to tell your tale


Thanks again Mr. Klagger I hope we have success on our hands.

We will or there will be hell to pay!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/374426626/klagger this is his kickstarter campaign to support his dream of a full feature SUPPORT INDIE HORROR, I donated you should too

No comments:

Post a Comment