Sunday, November 13, 2016

This will be my first review of the day have about 3-4 to do, I have decided to start with The Houses that October Built, I was not impressed kinda bored actually and disappointed with the end.  I was impressed with the acting, for the low budget it had the acting was good.  The story itself was decent but the way it unfolded was slow and I only kept up with it through the good reviews I have heard about it.  That why opinions I take with a grain of salt.  It was about a group of young folks deciding to find the scariest haunted house in the land.  During one week they visited a different house each night looking for the secret house that you need a special password to get into and it moves location every year.  Would only go with a 4 out of 10 simply for my love of haunted houses.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment