Sunday, September 3, 2017

  This short film For Her..... was brought to my attention by the filmmaker himself  Daniel Mark Young.  It is clocking in just under 20 minutes, and is compelling to say the least.  I know very little about the filmmaker himself (soon to change, I hope).  So I will just cut to review.


  For Her.... tells the tale of a normal couple, normal problems and all.  Just when you think all is normal he heads out for a peaceful night by himself, wife is sick and she fell asleep all good to go.  That's about all I can say but he looks for a hookup after a while and trouble ensues.  The cast was great, the filming was spot-on not so not long perfect set-up.  I personally found this short to be excellent very compelling, and very well acted.  Found myself watching it a second time to catch the little things I missed during my first viewing.  For Her.... was a great supernatural horror film with a unexpected twist I would give 5 bones out of 5.


I wish to thank Daniel Mark Young and his crew at Viral Films UK

No comments:

Post a Comment