Thursday, November 24, 2016

    This is a first for me (on this blog) I was asked to review a movie before release.  Given that opportunity is awesome, I found him posted on FB and offered up my blog, he said yes and I got movie prior to being complete, but I must say I am honored.  This film was Revisiting Melancholie der Engel a documentary about the filming of Angels Melancholy by Marian Dora and the hell it was for everybody during filming.  Magnus Blomdahl went back with the director to actual sites of filming and what happened that he quit directing because of the torture it was.  This is a foreign language film with subtitles, I must say I enjoyed it thoroughly.  Enthralled from the beginning I couldn't stop watching it, and for the second time, in my life, I was dreaming about the movie the same night and kept asking why?  I was questioning a lot of issues I had with the production squad and why they did some things.  But as a film it was a superb film and the way it was captivating with the scenery and the stories the director told, were enthralling a solid 9 out of ten.

Special Thanks to Magnus Blomdahl for the opportunity.


Anyone with films to review I would be more than happy to review and post here for others to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment