Sunday, January 22, 2017

     This review of Innsmouth by Izzy Lee stars Tristan Risk, whom I interviewed early and have photos of her to post at end of review.  I didn't know when I purchased it was a short, my bad, but is no excuse to not support indie filmmaking.  This film was awesome for being a short the story was excellent the ending left me in awe which is great.  I hope to see more from Izzy Lee in the future she has an eye for IT, and has some supreme filmmaking skills.  With a great script, whether she writes it or not, she has unlimited potential.  As the same goes for Miss Risk, she is very talented in everything she has done.  I just heard she has been picked by Universal to be in one of their future films, an aspiring star on the rise!!!!!!!!  Unlimited potential abound support indie film!!!!!


      The bottom photo is from James Bickert's Frankenstein Created Bikers coming Valentines Day ordered mine how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment