Sunday, June 23, 2019

Horror Hotel Weekend

     The Horror Hotel Film Festival is still bearing it's weight on me.  I volunteer at this festival/convention along with Indie Gathering Film Festival from the same great people Ray and Kristina.  This being my first year as a volunteer the Indie Gathering was late last year and this being my first Horror Hotel, both 4-day festivals are filled with great films and people.  The Indie show was one of the greatest times in my life, this Horror Hotel was a close second.  I love meeting new people discussing films, networking, and gathering new information on upcoming projects.  I've met some new awesome friends that will be lifelong friends even if we never met again.  We keep in touch through social media and phone calls just to keep in touch.  I love the support I've been given through these people and my extended family of volunteers and show runners.  This year was no exception the people I met and the movies, shorts, and lectures are always top notch.  And the new and old friends I've met make both shows worth attending.  Everbody is so humble and gracious to talk to share ideas and experiences it's always fun, even if your just starting or a seasoned vet these people love to share.  I can't wait for one of my films, acting (so far) to be on display for all to see.  Thanks alot to Ray and Kristina for letting me join the black sheep family.

No comments:

Post a Comment