Wednesday, April 12, 2017

      As promised my review of The Void, it was an excellent piece of film work.  From the opening, in the farmhouse to the end of the film, it was thrilling.  I would go so far as say a masterpiece of film work.  Sure naysayers will say it had this and that from these movies, so frickin' what.  I saw an excellent movie from old school FX, to the great storyline, and excellent characters.  It compelled me from the opening elements of the WTF moments to the crazy antics of that ensued.  I want to say so much but i can't give any moments away, I honestly wish for you to take the time to let yourself enjoy.  If you have the opportunity to see in a theater, DO, you won't be disappointed.  I have every intention of purchasing it soon.  If that doesn't sell you on it here goes: influences in the movie were Lovecraft, Cronenberg, Barker's Hellraiser, Coscarelli's Phantasm films and practical FX from most great 80's and 90's horror films.  If your not sold this gory-horror film is not your cup of blood.  I would say, so far, horror film of the year 10/10.

SUPPORT INDIE HORROR

No comments:

Post a Comment